ITIL Service Transition (ST)
3 day Virtual Online Live
This 3-day course engages learners in the overall concepts, processes, policies and methods associated with the Service Transition phase of the Service Lifecycle.
The course covers the management and control of the activities and techniques within the Service Transition stage, but not the detail of each of the supporting processes. This course is designed using an engaging scenario-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL® best practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam.
At the end of this course, the learner will gain competencies in:
- Understanding Service Management as a practice as well as Service Transition principles, purpose, objective, scope and the value it brings to the business
- Understanding how all Service Transition processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
- The sub-processes, activities, methods and functions used in each of the Service Transition processes
- The roles and responsibilities within Service Transition and the activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- Successful measurement methods and techniques
- Understanding technology and implementation requirements in support of Service Transition
- The challenges, critical success factors and risks related with Service Transition
Candidates for this course must hold an ITIL Foundation Certificate
About the Examination
- The examination is included as part of this course.
- The exam is closed book.
- The exam is eight (8) multiple choice questions.
- The exam lasts 90 minutes.
- The pass score is 70%
- Upon successful passing of the exam, the student will be recognized with 3 credits in the ITIL Qualification Scheme.