ITIL Release, Control and Validation (RCV)
5 day Virtual Online Live
This 5-day course engages learners in the real-world aspects of the ITIL® Service Lifecycle and processes associated with the Release, Control and Validation of services and service delivery. This will enable the learner to understand how to provide value to the customer in the form service delivery.
The main focus of this course is on the operational-level process activities and supporting methods and approaches to executing these processes in a practical, hands-on learning environment. The course is delivered by instructors with real-life processes implementation experience. This training is intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply the practices during the Service Management Lifecycle. This course is designed using an engaging scenario-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam.
At the end of this course, the learner will gain competencies in:
- Understanding of Service Management as a practice concept as well as Service Transition principles, purpose, objective, scope and the value it brings to the business
- The importance of ITIL Release, Control and Validation while providing service
- How all processes in ITIL Release, Control and Validation interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
- What are the processes, activities, methods and functions used in each of the ITIL Release, Control and Validation processes
- How to use the ITIL Release, Control and Validation processes, activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- The technology and implementation considerations surrounding ITIL Release, Control and Validation
- The importance of IT Security and its contributions to ITIL Release, Control and Validation
- Successful measurement methods and techniques
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks associated to ITIL Release, Control and Validation
Candidates for this course must hold an ITIL Foundation Certificate
About the Examination
- The examination is included as part of this course.
- The exam is closed book.
- The exam is eight (8) multiple choice questions.
- The exam lasts 90 minutes.
- The pass score is 70%
- Upon successful passing of the ITIL Release, Control and Validation Capability exam, the student will be recognized with 4 credits in the ITIL Qualification Scheme.