Microsoft Azure Developer Advanced
This course is designed for developers who already know how to code in at least one of the Azure-supported languages. This course is part of a series of four courses to help you prepare for Microsoft’s Azure Developer certification exam AZ-201: Develop Advanced Microsoft Azure Cloud Solutions. These courses are designed for developers who already know how to code in at least one of the Azure-supported languages.
The coursework covers:
• How to ensure you solution meets performance expectations in Azure. It covers asynchronous processing, autoscaling, long-running tasks, and distributed transactions. Additionally, you’ll learn how to leverage Azure Search for textual content, and how to implement instrumentation and logging in your development solution.
• How to integrate and manage APIs by using the API Management service, configure a message-based integration architecture, and develop an application message model.
• How to integrate Azure Cognitive Services, like Computer Vision, QnA Maker, and natural language processing in your solution. You’ll also learn how to create and manage bots using the Bot Framework and Azure portal. The course also covers leveraging Azure Time Series Insights, Stream Analytics and the IoT Hub for your IoT solution.
What You'll Learn
• Learn to develop for asynchronous processing and how to implement the appropriate asynchronous compute model.
• Implement autoscaling in your solution and implement code that addresses transient state.
• Discover how to implement large-scale, parallel and high-performance apps by using batches.
• Learn to implement, and manage, distributed transactions.
• Configure instrumentation in an app or service by using Application Insights and other tools.
• Manage APIs by using API Management (APIM)
• Create an APIM instance, configure authentication for APIs, create an API gateway, and define policies for APIs
• Configure a message-based integration architecture by using the services included in Azure.
• Configure an app or service to send email
• Develop an application message model including message schema and message exchange.
• Create an event model, topics, and subscriptions
• Learn to develop solutions using Computer Vision.
• Use speech services and natural language processing in your app.
• Create and manage dictionaries for FAQ generation by using QnA maker.
• Leverage Bing Search in your application.
• Create and register simple bot using the Bot Framework, and manage a bot using the Azure Portal.
• Configure Azure Time Series Insights for your IoT solution.
• Configure the Stream Analytics Service for inputs and outputs for your IoT device.
Who Needs to Attend