MCSA: Windows 10
The skills for your professional career. Prove you have the expertise to configure, manage, and maintain a Windows 10 enterprise system.
Earning an MCSA: Windows 10 certification qualifies you for a position as a computer specialist.
Earning the MCSA: Windows 10 certification validates your fundamental knowledge and skills for building solid identities, protection of content (data loss protection), mobile device management policy, visualization with Hyper-V, application management using the Company Portal and the Windows Store. Windows 10 security and integrated Azure features are also covered and confirms your knowledge of:
- Managing identity, data access and protection, remote access, apps and updates and recovery
- Plan desktop and device deployment
- Plan and implement a Microsoft intune device management solution.
- Configure networking and storage.
Two courses mapping to two exams earns your MCSA: Windows 10
- MS 20697-1 Implementing and Managing Windows 10
- Exam 70-697 Configuring Windows Devices
- MS 20698 Installing and Configuring Windows 10
- Exam 70-698 Installing and Configuring Windows 10
Microsoft has updated the curriculum of Windows 10 MOC courses, to align with a two-exam MCSA certification path for Windows 10, consisting of the following exams:
- 70-697: Configuring Windows Devices
- 70-698: Installing and Configuring Windows 10
In order to remove conflict with the title of the new 70-698 exam and the aligned 20698A course, the ‘C’ version release of MOC course 20697-1 has been renamed from the previous 20697-1B title: “Installing and Configuring Windows 10”. The new title for 20697-1B is: “Implementing and Managing Windows 10”.