Earning the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): confirms that you have core Windows Server 2012 skills that are relevant across multiple solutions areas. This foundational certification validates your ability to work with Windows Server 2012 in a real-world business context.
MCSA: Server Infrastructure Certification.
- 20410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 - 5 days
- Exam 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 20411 Administering Windows Server 2012 – 5 days
- Exam 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- 20412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services – 5 days
- Exam 70-412 Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
Upgrade paths to MCSA
If you hold one or more of the following certifications you are eligible to take upgrade exam 70-417:
MCSA: Windows Server 2008
MCITP: Virtualization Administrator
MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator
MCITP: Lync Server Administrator
MCITP: SharePoint Administrator
MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator
- 20417 Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 – 5 days
- Exam 70-417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012
MCSE: Server Infrastructure
The Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Server Infrastructure certification validates that you have the skills needed to run a highly efficient and modern data center, with expertise in identity management, virtualization, storage, and networking.
In addition to MCSA, two classes mapping to two exams earns an MCSE: Server Infrastructure
- 20413 Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure – 5 days
- Exam 70-413 Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- 20414 Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure – 5 days
- Exam 70-414 Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure
Validate your skills in desktop virtualization, remote desktop services, and application virtualization. Show that you can manage desktops and devices that provide access from anywhere, while maintaining security and compliance.
In addition to MCSA, 2 classes mapping to two exams earns an MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure
- 20415 Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure – 5 days
- Exam 70-415 Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure
- 20416 Implementing Desktop Application Environments – 5 days